News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

NEW PRIMEVAL: NEW WORLD NOVEL ANNOUNCED

Started by Primeval12, February 20, 2024, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primeval12

PINCH ME, I must be dreaming. My favorite series is getting new (non-fanfiction) material and I could not be more excited!

The novel was announced VIA the author's social media pages and can be read below.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=898939615569097&set=a.454090596720670

"After two years, I can finally announce: my licensed media tie-in novel "Primeval: New World - The Ascent" is coming out this spring!!!

Primeval: New World ran for one season from 2012-2013. Although short-lived, the show left a lasting impact on me. I am proud to craft this story and continue the adventures of Evan Cross and Cross Photonics. This novel takes place between episodes 1 and 2 of the series.

As both a dinosaur and media-tie in fan, this is a dream come true. Writing this was an absolute joy!"

So it looks to not be a continuation of the story which is slightly sad, but I am just glad that we are getting new Primeval material 10 years later. This still does not feel real to me. I hope it does well so we can get more novels in the future!

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Primeval12

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on February 20, 2024, 05:18:18 PMIt just had to be New World

New World was quite good actually. I didn't like it for my first watch though.

Primeval12

The Ascent is out on Amazon now. You can purchase it for the Kindle for $.99! I am so excited to finally read it!! Hopefully this means more Primeval content soon!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.