You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Retrosaurus' Sales (Kleinwelka, WWD, Safari etc)

Started by Retrosaurus, April 09, 2024, 04:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retrosaurus

Kia Ora everyone!

I don't like keeping doubles of most things, so I'm selling off some of my collection with more to come in the coming weeks. Prices are in NZD (New Zealand) and I'm happy to ship anywhere, but will have to work out shipping costs depending on where you're based. Please message me if you're interested in any of the items, I'm not currently looking to trade, only sell. This will be done on a first in first-in-first-served basis, so be quick!

Kleinwelka Brachiosaurus- $170

Kleinwelka Deinosuchus – $150 (damage on foot, rounded edges suggest manufacturing fault)

Kleinwelka Brachiosaurus Baby – $60

WWD Postosuchus $25

WWD Torosaurus $25

WWD Polacanthus $25

Wild Safari Scutosaurus $110

Wild Safari Triceratops: $10

Blade-of-the-Moon

If you ever come across a nice Kleinwelka Diplodocus I'm your guy.

Retrosaurus

Libraraptor

Proudly owning most of the figures you are about to sell, I am blown away by the prices they achieve these days. Especially the Scutosaurus. So I really do have some collectors' items in my collection.

CityRaptor

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor: A few things to take into consideration here:
1. Prices are NZD ( 1 NZD is 0,56 Euros according to Google)
2. They are asking prices.
3. Due to how the market works, prices differ from region to region. In Germany for example you would not get that much for a Scutosaurus.

THat being said: Good luck selling your extras!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.