You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re: Eofauna Scientific Research - New for 2025

Started by Flaffy, September 17, 2024, 12:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on September 20, 2024, 06:52:12 PMI love it- can't wait to add it to my herd of their elephantine models!
I'm a pnso guy and I wish they would branch out and tackle other non dinosaur figures, I've never gotten an eofauna but after looking at a couple reviews I'm pretty interested, that straight tusked elephant is beautiful. does anyone have any eofauna and pnso comparison pics

Halichoeres

Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 20, 2024, 02:21:58 PM
Quote from: suspsy on September 20, 2024, 01:47:56 PM
Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 20, 2024, 01:16:45 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 20, 2024, 01:04:05 PMMods or avatar_DinoToyForum @DinoToyForum, since the mastodon won't come out until 2025, can we split that discussion to a new thread?

Done!

And can we please add the Schleich 2025 thread to the new subforum as well?

Done, along with a few other threads as well.  C:-)

Thank you!

The mastodon looks great, as expected. I wasn't aware of any ambiguity about its fur, so that's interesting.

Quote from: oscars_dinos on September 20, 2024, 07:23:18 PM
Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on September 20, 2024, 06:52:12 PMI love it- can't wait to add it to my herd of their elephantine models!
I'm a pnso guy and I wish they would branch out and tackle other non dinosaur figures, I've never gotten an eofauna but after looking at a couple reviews I'm pretty interested, that straight tusked elephant is beautiful. does anyone have any eofauna and pnso comparison pics

I really wish PNSO's figures had even half the variety of their artwork.

Anyway, I think this is the only photo I have with both A PNSO figure and an EoFauna figure:
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gwangi

Quote from: oscars_dinos on September 20, 2024, 07:23:18 PM

These are from my reviews on the Dinosaur Toy Blog. I think these are the only ones I have.

PNSO Alamosaurus with Eofauna Diplodocus

Eofauna T. rex with PNSO Tarbosaurus

Eofauna T. rex with PNSO Ankylosaurus and Pachycephalosaurus

oscars_dinos

eofaunas dinosaurs have their own aesthetic that I don't think matches pnsos, but I think their elephants might look good along with pnso figures, im trying to broaden my collection so I might get eofaunas elephants :)

Saarlooswolfhound

I can't share the photo now but there's another teaser image!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.