News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chinasaurs Photo Gallery

Started by dgmilner, February 08, 2013, 12:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgmilner

https://picasaweb.google.com/107747966331221796816

I've posted about 20 pictures of Chinasaurs, a special exhibit currently being held at the Bruce Museum in Greenwich, CT.

You'll in addition find photo galleries of:

* Ultimate Dinosaurs - Giants from Gondwana (Toronto, Canada)
* Dino Kingdom 2012 (Tokyo, Japan)
* Dino Jaws (London, UK)
* Chinasaurs (Baltimore, MD)
* Smithsonian Museum of Natural History (Washington, DC)
* American Museum of Natural History - Including World's Largest Dinosaurs Special Exhibit (New York, NY)
* Museum of Natural History - Including Age of the Dinosaur Special Exhibit (London, UK)
* National Museum of Science and Nature (Tokyo, Japan)
* Dino Expo 2011 (Tokyo, Japan)
* Dinosaurs x Tokyo Tower (Tokyo, Japan)
* Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Tokyo, Japan)
* Burpee Museum of Natural History - Including Giants: African Dinosaurs Special Exhibit (Rockford, IL)
* Academy of Natural Sciences (Philadelphia, PA)
* Museum of Science (Boston, MA)
* Colossal Dinosaurs (Rochester, NY)

SBell

When I first saw the title I thought you had taken photographs of a collection full of dollar-store-level dino toys!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.