News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collecting in the Netherlands

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", January 31, 2013, 05:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauro "Raptor86"

Hi guys, in these days I've moved to Amsterdam to do a PhD for the next 4 years. I would like to start a small prehistoric collection here too, so maybe you can help, because I've seen that a lot of you live here in the Netherlands: do you know any shop that sells the major dinosaur lines, like PAPO, Safari ltd, Mojo, etc. here in Amsterdam?

Thank you in advance for your help! *orthocone*

Nebuloid

Nope don't know of any shops in the Netherlands. I get most of my stuff from speelboer.nl, and ad-mineraal  has a webshop with some favorite/kinto models, thats about it...

Libraraptor

I think mnemosaurus could help in this case. She´s from the Netherlands. And one of cource can always order dinosaurs via Internet. For example at urzeitshop.de, imo the best German source for current  dinosaur figures. Also I know in the Netherlands you have way better flea markets than we do in Germany.

dutchdinolover

I live in Amsterdam and there are very few shop (that I know of). The most toy shops only sell Schleich :( I know only three shops wo sell some Papo: De zaailing, at the Ruysdealstraat 21, De Beestenwinkel, at the staalstraat 26 and Gone with the wind at the Vijzelsstraat 22, I Believe an other member of te forum bought some collecta's as wel over here. I never walkt in this shop, so i can't tell for sure. I will visit it when i am in the neberhood.

Hopes it helps

Libraraptor

Schleich, Schleich, Schleich, even in the Netherlands...They have such an aggressive marketing strategy.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.