News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Keratinized Triceratops Bust 1/15 available for preorder NOW!!

Started by Brolyss4, July 11, 2019, 04:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

Keratinized Triceratops Bust resin model kit in 1/15 - 1/18 scale

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PRICE WITH FREE SHIPPING IF YOU ORDER NOW

Dear friends, I want to present to you my Triceratops bust I´ve been working on for quite a while now. It is my own take on a speculative Keratinized integument for face and crest, this skin covering came from the direct observations on several Triceratops skulls wich show different textures in some areas, indicating a different integument in some places.

It is UNPAINTED, greens and yellows are epoxy putty natural colors. I´ll paint a sample after I make the molds.

The bust isn´t small, it fits between 1/15 and 1/18. I´m offering it as a white resin kit that includes wood base and metallic support as seen in the pictures below.

► About the kit ◄

Brand: ArquimiaModels No.2
Species: Triceratops
Sculptor: Cesar Gomez
Scale: 1/15 - 1/18
Includes:     • Bust kit, 7.1" L x 4.5 W x 8.26 tall (including base)
                       • Varnished wood base 4" x 6.3", (the same as in the pictures)
                       • 1/2" Ø x 5.1" long stainless steel bar for support (wood base includes 1/2" Ø hole)
Material: Smooth-on white plastic resin
Release date: Will start send kits by mid August
Pre-order status: Open

Price for kit: $135 usd with FREE international shipping if you pre-order and pay before July 31. After this date shipping wil be $30 USD. PayPal Payment

For orders please send private message here, or by e-mail to [email protected], or by message in my FB page: www.facebook.com/ArquimiaModels

Fenestra

Beautiful! What an amazing bust.
All those fine details and the fact that it will come with the stand has me persuaded!
I'm sending you a PM.  ;D

Fenestra

Hello Cesar,
Did you receive my PM? I'm reading that more people are not receiving PM's on this forum lately.
I will contact you by e-mail.  ;)

eion129

The character is new and we have preorder of these items soon.
I am a Dinosaur Fan and my favorite is T Rex. Want to make friends with T Rex lovers.

https://luckytoy.ecrater.com/

Silvanusaurus

Einherjar

Wonderful work. How did you do those tiny blue scales/spikes on the frill?

And what kikd of clay/putty was used, if I may ask?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.