News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/10th scale resin Tyrannosaurus for sale

Started by loru1588, October 18, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loru1588

I have an original resin copy of my 1/10th Tyrannosaurus rex available for sale at HALF price!! This is a solid cast ( 26 pounds of resin ) piece. Some minor flaws. A few missing teeth ( adds character! LOL ), repaired leg and some repaired claws. Current price is $960.00, asking $480.00, that includes shipping in US. Overseas with shipping I would ask $525.00.

See pics below thanks to  amargasaurus cazaui!!!

Hynerpeton

Put the pic on a image hosting site. Copy the img code. Paste it here.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

amargasaurus cazaui

Send me the picture Dan and I will post it for [email protected]

I got ya covered
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on October 19, 2014, 03:09:36 AM
Send me the picture Dan and I will post it for [email protected]

I got ya covered
Decepticons are AOL users..I never would have guessed ;)

amargasaurus cazaui

Yes we have infiltrated your civilization human, prepare to be conquered !!! Now take me to your energon.........
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

loru1588

amargasaurus cazaui

I am here if you need me Dan , you keep making pretty dinosaurs...I will get pictures up for you if needed.  These are the images pertintent to Dan's offer for the Tyrannosaurus resin for sale.

loru1588

Thanks again for the help with the pics amargasaurus cazaui!!!

amargasaurus cazaui

I think your friends are there when you need them most and your acquaintances are there when they need YOU most...so anytime I can help you I will be there for ya !!

amargasaurus cazaui

Per Dan Lorusso request, another image of the topic here provided.

loru1588

loru1588

Lowering price again!!! $400.00 includes shipping worldwide! Thanks for looking!!

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Georassic

He'd make a great guard and mascot for my office, if only I had the cash. ;)

loru1588

Going up on eBay with a starting price of $250.00 or Buy it Now of $400.00. Thanks for looking!
Here's the link < http://www.ebay.com/itm/261681081211?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 >

loru1588

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.