News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My projects from last year

Started by Pilkington, March 28, 2012, 03:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilkington

So as the title states these are different projects I've done in the past year, as favors or gifts for my family and friends, instead of completing anything dinosaur related.  I took up sewing, which is rather time consuming when you don't have a sewing machine, but for the most part I had fun with it.

Jack O' Lantern bust

Hobbes Plush

Mighty Mugg Martian Manhunter

Joker Fish

Hotwheels TR6

BPRD Nerf Gun

Futurama Brain Slug

Tardis tissue box holder

Iron Patriot Eaglemoss lead figure

Tardis Blanket

Spawn dog toy

Adipose Plush

Metroid Plush

I've done some other projects like fixing some broken busts and statues but most weren't anything serious so I didn't bother with pictures.  I'm slowly trying to get back into working with dinosaurs but the whole Jurassic Park fiasco a couple of years ago really left me with a bad taste.  However I do have quite a few dinosaurs that I had started and have since been collecting dust that I would really like to finish so hopefully I'll be posting some dinosaur customs/repaints in the near future...
If you wanna be alone, come with me

sepp

I love that modified Maverick, that would be a hit among my friends :)

I'm also a huge fan of the metroid, and the Doctor Who customs you made! Very well done.

mmfrankford

Gotta love crafty geekiness!! ;D I'm making a Futurama brain slug myself out of needle felting.

Pilkington

Yeah, can you tell my siblings are a bit on the geeky side?  ;)

But in all seriousness all of it was a lot of fun to do.  Except for the Tardis blanket and the Hobbes plush those two were a PITA.  I'm still trying to figure out what to make for my brother's birthday this year, maybe something Mega Man related...
If you wanna be alone, come with me

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.