News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your Favorite Prehistoric Images

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, September 09, 2013, 11:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Okay, I'm proud to show  the random pictures thread, for everyone. Just put 1 or more random pictures! *Cuts the Ribbon*
I'll start!

:D
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

tyrantqueen

What's the point of this? People can just find this stuff on Google if they wanted. Actually, isn't this spam?

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 10, 2013, 01:19:27 AM
What's the point of this? People can just find this stuff on Google if they wanted. Actually, isn't this spam?
It is? Ill tell blade ti delete it.
-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

I can delete it, though if you title it differently or give it a purpose I can leave it. Let me know what you decide.

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 10, 2013, 03:33:51 AM
I can delete it, though if you title it differently or give it a purpose I can leave it. Let me know what you decide.
Just delete it, I can't think of what to do.
Collector's Block! :))
-Zhuchengotyrant

Seijun

Maybe make it into a thread for people to post their favorite dinosaur pictures...?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Seijun on September 10, 2013, 06:44:20 AM
Maybe make it into a thread for people to post their favorite dinosaur pictures...?

Sounds good to me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I changed the title and broadened the concept to include all prehistoric imagery..pictures, sculpture, photography, ect..  ;)

Here's one I liked recently :

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.