News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

DTF T-Shirts, Mugs, Baseball caps an idea?

Started by Tylosaurus, March 27, 2012, 11:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Well Is an idea but imo you don't have to be a winner to make a good shot ;) But yeah that is how I see it, I never liked such things.

Gryphoceratops

Oh wow a calendar would be awesome!  I'd def buy that. 

Metallisuchus

I'd probably want the mug, more than anything else. The issue is that when you make merchandise like this, you typically get a lot made and unfortunately, there aren't THAT many members. Then consider the fact that not everybody will be buying something. There are sites like Cafe Press though, who make-for-order.

Meso-Cenozoic

I like the idea of a T-shirt. Maybe a bunch of caricatures of different dinos representing all of us sitting around a big King Arthur's-like round table discussing and interacting with each other. IMHO, Niroot would be the perfect candidate for this drawing. But this would depend on his availability and willingness to take on a project like this. Of course, if he would be interested, he should get a cut of the proceeds. Then after we have our logo, any other kind of souvenirs would also be welcomed.

A calendar would also be great!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.