News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Game Of Thrones season 4

Started by sauroid, April 11, 2014, 05:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

have you all seen the pilot episode for the new season?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gwangi

Quote from: sauroid on April 11, 2014, 05:38:40 PM
have you all seen the pilot episode for the new season?

I did, and it was excellent. It is also the first episode I've watched AFTER reading the books which I read between season 3 and 4 which made it kind of weird knowing what was gonna happen but no less entertaining. Others have said it but I will say it again, the show seems to follow the books very closely.

Yutyrannus

I plan to start watching this show soon. Also, the dragons look really cool in season 4 from the images and clips I've seen.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

sauroid

episode 2. one of the best and most satisfying episodes so far. i just wish THAT certain scene was messier and more spectacular.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

The dragons do look awesome this season.  I wonder about the bit regarding " you can't control dragons " ...how then did they used to ride them/use them for battle ?

SPOILERS

Sauroid, it was SO about time. There was a lot of tension being built up there for sure... so many tips of the hat to what was going to happen..but I actually though he was just choking myself at first..lol It's like " we're not this lucky surely.. "

sauroid

despised monarchs and pretenders to the throne should always have food tasters at every banquet/feast

Blade-of-the-Moon

I recall a mention of that way back in the first season ?  Now why didn't have one ? You would have thought so.   Perhaps he felt so powerful and overconfident he got rid of them.

After that previous display I just knew who the fall guy was going to be..and they probably won't bother with proof.

The question is, who really did it ? So many possibilities .

Gwangi

I've read the books but I didn't start reading them until the end of last season, I had to know what happened after The Red Wedding. This is the first season where I actually know what's coming but that didn't diminish the episode in any way for me, I was still on the edge of my seat with occasional glances towards my wife...who has not read the books.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.