News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's sale of kaiju and movie monsters

Started by tyrantqueen, February 27, 2014, 03:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 28, 2014, 09:28:58 PM
Hedorah looks like he is made of seaweed than rather smog, haha. His eyes creep me out. Also, why are they sideways? :o

No idea..lol  Just make him look more evil I guess.

If you watch the film there are piles of floating trash and pollution in the ocean where he's " spawned "..I'm assuming he came from there ?

Brontozaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 28, 2014, 09:28:58 PM
Hedorah looks like he is made of seaweed than rather smog, haha. His eyes creep me out. Also, why are they sideways? :o

Probably for the creep factor.

Godzilla vs Hedorah is amazing, by the way. It's like if Yellow Submarine and Captain Planet had a baby and the baby was Godzilla.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.