News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GeoWorld Dinos at Costco (US)

Started by joossa, September 12, 2014, 05:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

My kid brother went to Costco and found that they are selling Jurassic Hunters by GeoWorld dinos. They come in packs of six figures bundled together at $18.99 per bundle. This was in Southern California, USA.

Below are some pictures he took. From the pictures and the video he took, it seems like the dinos availble include: Spinosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Styracosaurus, T-Rex, Carnotaurus, Corythosaurus, Triceratops, Baryonyx, Velociraptor, Stegosaurus, and Parasaurolophus.

Sorry for the small pics. He took them with his phone.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

EmperorDinobot

Thanks for the notification. I live very close to 2 Costcos so I shall check them next week. Again, thanks for the note. While I'm not a fan of them, buying one or two won't hurt me, right?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.