News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Preferred coloration

Started by Arul, September 17, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

What do you like guys doff look figure or glossy look figure ? :D

tyrantqueen

I like bright colours and intricate patterns. But it's always good to have some variety. Even so called "dull" patterned animals have surprisingly detailed patterns if you look closely enough:

Arul

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 17, 2014, 04:40:51 PM
I like bright colours and intricate patterns. But it's always good to have some variety. Even so called "dull" patterned animals have surprisingly detailed patterns if you look closely enough:

Yes i love animal color their gradation is very stunning,especially insect :D unfortunately there is no one can  conclude the color of dinosaur..

stargatedalek

while there is still some debate as to the validity, we do 'know' the colours of a fair amount of dinosaur species

Arul

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 18, 2014, 10:53:21 AM
while there is still some debate as to the validity, we do 'know' the colours of a fair amount of dinosaur species

Emm maybe we can only predict it ?

stargatedalek

Nope its not just speculation, sometimes feathers can still show us structural colours

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.