News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Models /figures for sale from Shane's collection

Started by s.foulkes, September 13, 2014, 05:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

:)See below for photos ,im selling off some of my collection. all smaller models at good prices. here is a list of what I have and all you have to do is email me and I will send you all the images you need.
Jorge Blanco Amarasaurus resin model 1/30th scale  Painted by me -$100
Phororhacus model (terror bird)1/30th scale not sure who made it , very accurate looking comes with base. painted - 10$
Safari new Stegosaurus figure 1/40th scale modified tail painted by Noora K. much improved, -$20
Genee Models Euplocephalus model painted by Galileo himself.1/40th scale $25
Safaris Edmontosaurus modified into Miasaura in 1/40th scale painted by Noora K. wonderful new paint job- $25
Or you can get them all 180$
Email for shipping cost which will depend on what and how much your buying. many payment options too.
these are all great upgrades on these models .
for photos:    [email protected]
thanks.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Blade-of-the-Moon

s.foulkes

Oh thanks Chris your awesome. should have came to you.  8)

stargatedalek

I might be interested in the phorusrhacos, does anyone know more about its origins? ;)

SBell

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 13, 2014, 06:40:26 PM
I might be interested in the phorusrhacos, does anyone know more about its origins? ;)

It is based on the Phororhcos from a Harryhausen movie. It was made by X-Plus.

stargatedalek

I knew it looked familiar!

I used to love that Mysterious Island movie, thanks

s.foulkes

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dinomike

Do you stil have some models left or are all of them gone?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.