News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi to all - DinoSystem

Started by cangianos, October 22, 2014, 01:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cangianos

Hi to all. My name is Giulio. I'm italian and I live in Capri island.  I'd like to bring to your attenction a gaming project: DinoSystem - www.dinosystem.com - https://www.facebook.com/dinosystem

DinoSystem is a wilderness survival indie game immersed in an ecosystem simulation, developed by me and a friend of mine (we're both italian), the game is currently in pre-alpha stage, but it's already playable and will probably be out in 2015 for PC and MAC (alpha and beta will be released earlier).

The game simulates every imaginable variable (basic needs, advanced needs, air/body temp, pressure, humidity, weather, plant life circle, animal life and behaviour, soil fertility, water, seasons, natural disasters and so on) in order to create a realistic and dynamic survival experience where the player is not the center of the world, but can influence it with his actions. The setting is the late cretaceous era, the end-game features a massive disaster after which the player must strive to survive (you can just imagine the kind of disaster I'm talking about...).

Your help on our website or fb page in order to improve the development of the game will be kindly appreciated.

[edit] we are now on indiegogo https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dinosystem-ecosystem-survival-sim/x/6486515

docronnie

Hi Guilio! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here! :D
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Arul

greetings :) wow a game creator, good luck for your project  ^-^

TJ_Terrorsaur

Hiya, welcome to the forum. Good luck on your project! :D I hope you enjoy your stay.

Gwangi

Welcome to the site. I've always hoped a game similar to what you describe would come along. Good luck with your project, I would love to give it a try some day!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.