News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what up people

Started by spinosaurus1, November 04, 2014, 03:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

hello everyone. my name is Fredrick alexander. I'm 16 years old and been into anything prehistory related ever since I was 5. I have no idea what sparked my interest in dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals. perhaps its their unique diversity, their massive size, how much they differ then any of our modern day animals, or maybe even a combination of all these reasons. my particular favorite are spinosaurines due to how different they are compared to other theropods( hence my username and avatar ^-^). I usually collect popo figurines that I get at a local hobby lobby, as well as some old dinosaur figurines that aren't even in production anymore. along with dinosaurs, I also obtain models of old muscle cars and Godzilla figurines. I discovered this site by looking at various sculptures of theropods and stumble on an amazing looking gorgosaurus sculpture in the dinosaur art section. I feel that there is a lot to learn in this site, so I'm particularly eager for being member of this forum. :))

DinoToyForum

DinoLord

Last Dimetrodon

Arul

Hi there    :)) welcome welcome

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.