News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello Everyone :)

Started by SpookyRaptor, November 11, 2014, 07:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpookyRaptor

Hello!
My names Cas and I have recently gotten back into dinosaurs(I was never truly out).Ive been looking around at alot of dino toys and found this website!I have a rather small collection of figures from when I was a child.A old rubbery stegosaurus,a big trex from king kong I think,a dino valley dilophosaurus that has had a very hard life(he has lost his head on many occasions :'(), and a safari baby louie.I have 4 dinos I recently purchased 2 generic dollar store guys who are gonna be made into corpses(one is really cute though so I many not be able to do it to him),a safari velociraptor,and a papo velociraptor.Plus a few guys coming in the mail.
My favorite dinosaurs have to be the velociraptor,quetzalcoatlus,and postosuchus(not a true dino but I still love it).This list could very well change as I learn of new dinosaurs and more are discovered.
My hobbies right now are various pet keeping,taxidermy,figurines,costume making,drawing/animating,gaming,and probably other things I cant think of atm.
Im not really sure what else to say as there weren't really any guidelines for this that I know of.
Im really looking forward to talking to all of you and maybe making a few friends ;D.

docronnie

Welcome to the DTF forum! Enjoy your stay here! :D
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Arul

Hello cas, im pet lover too  :) what pet do you have ?

laticauda

DinoToyForum

SpookyRaptor

Thanks for welcoming me everyone  :D

Quote from: ARUL on November 11, 2014, 01:21:50 PM

I have a blue and gold macaw,a crested gecko,2 dogs,a goat,lots of mice(kinda pets but also kinda pet food)and some fish.I plan on getting another crested gecko next year when winter is over  :).What pets do you have?

laticauda

Quote from: SpookyRaptor on November 11, 2014, 05:23:45 PM

I have a blue and gold macaw,a crested gecko,2 dogs,a goat,lots of mice(kinda pets but also kinda pet food)and some fish.I plan on getting another crested gecko next year when winter is over  :).What pets do you have?
One black house cat. 

SpookyRaptor

Quote from: laticauda on November 11, 2014, 09:24:51 PM

One black house cat.

Awww cats are so cute!Whats its name?

I also just got a Golden Gecko today  :))

Arul

My pet is pair of pigeon, leopard gecko tangerine morph, red ear slider, andd yeah thats it. I have so many pet few months ago but i sell it because im too busy with my university... :(

laticauda

Quote from: SpookyRaptor on November 12, 2014, 01:37:03 AM
Quote from: laticauda on November 11, 2014, 09:24:51 PM

One black house cat.

Awww cats are so cute!Whats its name?

I also just got a Golden Gecko today  :))

Shadow.  I know I Know, that is such a strange name for a black cat.  :)
My friend has a rescued leopard gecko, I haven't seen any Golden Geckos.

Arul

Rescued a leopard gecko ? Thats awesome haha In natural habitat, from someone, or where ?

SpookyRaptor

That is possibly the bestest name for a black cat.
Leopard geckos are so sweet my sister and her husband have one its one eye is fogged over cause its really old.Tbh I had never seen a golden gecko til I saw the one I got at the pet store,apparently they arent the most popular pet as they are really skittish and hyper.Mines named Nimrod,Nim or Nimi for short and hes alittle crazy running all around I suspect it may just be the new environment though.

Quote from: ARUL on November 12, 2014, 04:27:29 AM
My pet is pair of pigeon, leopard gecko tangerine morph, red ear slider, andd yeah thats it. I have so many pet few months ago but i sell it because im too busy with my university... :(

Aww they sound sweet!That sucks :(

laticauda

Quote from: ARUL on November 12, 2014, 10:52:46 PM
Rescued a leopard gecko ? Thats awesome haha In natural habitat, from someone, or where ?

My friend is a wildlife rehabilitator, and she decided to keep the leopard gecko that was taken from an abusive owner. 

Last Dimetrodon

I got a Greek Land Tortoise :-D Testudo Hermanni Hermanni

Welcome on board :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.