News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Croatasaurus's review of WWD 3D ult. Gorgon figure

Started by croatasaurus, December 21, 2014, 07:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croatasaurus

I have the youtube channel called Dino Kingdom Reviews and I uploaded my first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK555Fq5QB8
It will maybe be embarrasing,I didn't cutted any scene because I wanted hole video.
If you like it please subscribe,like or rate!

SBell

Honestly, your thread title might make people think this topic is more pressing than requests for people to watch your videos. This isn't click-bait-facebook.

Paleogene Pals

I agree. I don't do click bait. I don't like the Internet manipulating me like that. Just announce that you have a new You Tube channel for toy reviews.

Manatee

I agree with the two above posters. Click-bait is quite irritating. On another note, the video doesn't look bad, though it's quite long.

Paleogene Pals

I'll watch when I get a chunk of time

SpittersForEver

Quote from: SBell on December 21, 2014, 07:46:47 PM
Honestly, your thread title might make people think this topic is more pressing than requests for people to watch your videos. This isn't click-bait-facebook.

I don't see anything wrong with the thread title, has it been changed?

SBell

Quote from: SpittersForEver on December 22, 2014, 01:38:29 PM
Quote from: SBell on December 21, 2014, 07:46:47 PM

I don't see anything wrong with the thread title, has it been changed?

It has changed, yes, and now serves as a good description of the topic.

SpittersForEver

Arul

This is what i like from this forum, everyone try to build a comfortable situation   :D not like other social media

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.