News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My collection!

Started by Shadowknight1, May 18, 2015, 12:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowknight1

Here are some pictures of my current collection of dinos.  Not the best quality pictures, but hey, you work with what you have. :)

Group photo!  From left to right: Jurassic Park Allosaurus from Hasbro, Indominus rex from Hasbro, SH Monsterarts Godzilla 2014, Papo Allosaurus, Papo Dilophosaurus, Papo Velociraptor, Papo rexes in the back, Carnegie Velociraptor, Primal Carnage feathered Novaraptor from Sandboxr, REBOR Utahraptor, Papo Archaeopteryx, Favorite Spinosaurus, Safari(or Carnegie?) Microraptor, Safari Yutyrannus, Velociraptor, and Acrocanthosaurus.  You can also see Smaug hanging out down below.

Close up on the fellows on the right.  Love the REBOR Utahraptor and the Safari Yutyrannus and Acro.  Archie looks mad lol.  And poor Spino has ground sniffing syndrome.

Close up on the center.  You can see how drastically different the Papo and Carnegie raptors are!  You can also see the tiny Novaraptor from Primal Carnage.  That figure turned out not very good honestly, but that's cause I went with the cheap model.  If you guys get one, go bigger than the smallest size.

Close up of my Allosaurs, you can easily see that Hasbro took some inspiration from Papo here, but both are great figures!  And behind them is the I-rex.  Even in this crappy res pic, you can see how poor it looks next to the other Hasbro dinosaur.

Not dino related(not entirely), but here's the rest of that shelf.  In the back we have a Klingon Bird-of-Prey(raptor!  HA!).  Next to that, we have a robot riding a robo-dinosaur.  And in the front, we have the heroic Team RWBY from Rooster Teeth's online show RWBY!
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Dinomike

Great looking collection there! The older Hasbro Allosaurus is actually really good! I wonder what went wrong with the new JW Allo? Wind Hunter looks great!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Fofer

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.