News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

is a good pack? (CollectA)

Started by Fofer, January 05, 2015, 09:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fofer

I saw this pack today, 22€ the pack.

tanystropheus

I like half of the models in the pack (e.g. Theri, Utahceratops, Triceratops). The Kentro is okay, but the Schleich version is better.

Manatee

It's not bad. The Theri and Triceratops look great, the Utahraptor, Kentrosaurus, and Utahceratops mediocre, and the Liliensternus quite bad, although it is the only mass-produced one now that the Bullyland has been retired.

Jetoar

In my opinion, it is a good pack with interesting figures  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

It's a good pack of dinosaurs, but especially it's a surprising release. I've never seen multipacks of Collectasaurs like these before (either produced by Collecta itself or some other company). I wonder what line of thinking made them put these particular figures together, they're wildly diverse in terms of year of release, quality and species.

Dinomike

I think it's pretty decent for 22 €! I'd totally get it! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.