News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from the Iguanodon pit

Started by Belgasaure, January 11, 2015, 09:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgasaure

Hello everybody. A newbie here. I am Damien from Belgium (the country where they found around 30 complete Iguanodons in one coal pit). I'm a geologist and when I was a kid I was a huge fan of dinosaurs. Today my interest in theses creatures is a bit less but still I'm amazed by them. I am also an amateur sculptor and if today I join you, it's because very soon I'm going to show you my last work, which might interest you.

PS : sorry for my english, not my native tongue.

triceratops83

Hello! Can't wait to see your art!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

DinoToyForum

Belgasaure

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum, thanks for the share very inspiring. You come in like boom  :))

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Tallin

Hello! your work looks amazing from what we've seen so far!

Paleogene Pals

Hi Damien, I'm a geologist too. What is your area of expertise in geology?

Belgasaure

Thanks everybody.

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on January 11, 2015, 04:04:04 PM
Hi Damien, I'm a geologist too. What is your area of expertise in geology?

I've no area of expertise in the way that after my geology degree I've done a complementary master in environmental sciences and since I've been working on environmental issues. But during my studies, I've been working more on sedimentology.
And you what's yours ?

Paleogene Pals

Stratigraphy and biostratigraphy, right now I am working on oil and gas development in South Dakota

Libraraptor

Welcome! I always liked those Iguanodons from Bernissart! I once wore a T-Shirt from a museum on Münster with an Iguanodon bernissartensis as often as my mom allowed it (it had to be washed sometimes...) I live close (40km) to the German village Nehden, where Iguanodons have been found, too, in the eighties.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.