You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

'Dinosaur Britain' two-part series on ITV

Started by leidy, August 19, 2015, 04:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Sim on September 12, 2015, 02:11:13 AM
I think Dinosaur Britain is a well done, informative and entertaining documentary!  I really enjoyed it!  If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I recommend it!  (It's on YouTube.)  Thanks leidy for telling us about it!

Now I'm a bit sad they didn't make a toy line based on the animals in the documentary.  It would've been great!
Yes,that would have been great!I would loved to have gotten a hold of that Iguanodon and Scelidosaurus. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Sim

Nearly all the dinosaurs in Dinosaur Britain don't have a good up-to-date toy version and in a few cases any toy version.  I would've really liked to have gotten that Baryonyx and Megalosaurus! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.