News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Blade's Classified Looking to buy or trade for China-saurs and cheap lots

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 13, 2012, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 27, 2013, 09:46:38 AM
Why are you selling? Just curious.

For a number of reasons actually. I'm thinking a smaller base would be better now, the artist who created this for me turned out to be a jerk and didn't listen to what I wanted in the first place ( though the result is nice and I tried to make the best of it by adding the bones ) , It's sitting on a higher shelf and I don't get to see it much, money for other projects like my 1:1 T-Rex is getting scarce in the winter months, just a slew of things really.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Selling off the majority of my Godzilla collection to fund projects .  Price is for the lot or I can piece out.

See my listing here for pics and details :
http://tricities.craigslist.org/clt/4224644730.html

Larger, more detailed pics available on request.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I will also trade if interested..there are a few pieces I would like to get still. Invicta, some Schleich like the Brachio ( the older Brachiosaurus for a new CollectA Para for example ) and Edmontosaurus too.

Blade-of-the-Moon

If anyone has any Dinamation International items ( robotic dinosaur company ) like posters, brochures, pins, video, sfx, actual sculpts or pieces let me know as I might be interested in trading for them or buying them !

Blade-of-the-Moon

I will updating my thread tonight with some more items, I need to make some funds for the Park if at possible.  So keep an eye out.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Figures for sale or trade, feel free to make an offer or contact for pricing.

arominger

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Updated pics :

UK

Hi who manufactured the T-Rex skeleton with the seeming duck feet? Thanks

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: UK on March 04, 2014, 11:29:10 AM
Hi who manufactured the T-Rex skeleton with the seeming duck feet? Thanks

I think that's the result of dust around that part. the feet are made into the base and the skeleton is a mini kit you assemble on top of it.

it's by Habe International Ltd , here is a better pic :

Blade-of-the-Moon

Very welcome. I'm open to selling or trade..all will help our Park, buying building materials or getting stock for the gift shop . :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looking to trade or buy an unpainted Invicta Baryonyx and Dimetrodon.  I had ordered a Bary from the U.K. but he got lost on his way here..no idea where's ended up..hopefully somewhere with plenty of fish. 

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 08, 2014, 05:22:48 PM
Looking to trade or buy an unpainted Invicta Baryonyx and Dimetrodon.  I had ordered a Bary from the U.K. but he got lost on his way here..no idea where's ended up..hopefully somewhere with plenty of fish.
I hate it when that happens :-\ What actually happens to stuff when it's lost in the mail? Does it get sucked into a black hole or something?

Ikessauro

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 08, 2014, 07:19:11 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 08, 2014, 05:22:48 PM
I hate it when that happens :-\ What actually happens to stuff when it's lost in the mail? Does it get sucked into a black hole or something?

Happened to me a few times with packages from U.K. I guess someone in the postal system just ends up taking these packages home.  >:(

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm not sure, things get dropped behind seats, machines, ect..if there is no tracking you never know where they end up.  I can only hope it's in a good place .

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have a few pieces to clear out to earn some funds for the Park, we need about 400.00 to buy more building materials.

Here's the new stuff:

Used lot of Carnegie Safari, Schleich and CollectA dinosaurs , most feature normal play wear, the Carnegie Allosaurus is missing one toe and finger..he's a warrior I guess.

Pics are for reference only. Figures you get will be in package .

Used JP Stegosaurus, features normal play wear, the Stegosaurus is missing the plate/skin patch cover for the dino damage wound.

Used Papo Red Dragon features normal play wear,

Used lot of animals most feature normal play wear, AAA Safari

Check out post 1 for older stuff and some trades too.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.