You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Top Prehistoric toys reviewed by Laticauda

Started by laticauda, April 15, 2015, 11:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On the DTB, which toys reviewed by Laticauda would you consider the best?

Woolly mammoth by, Papo
0 (0%)
Tapejara  JP III by, Kenner
0 (0%)
Woolly Mammoth by,  Wild Safari
0 (0%)
Woolly Mammoth Baby by,  Wild Safari
0 (0%)
Monolophosaurus  by, Wild Safari
0 (0%)
Suchomimus 2014  by, Wild Safari
0 (0%)
Megaloceros Giganteus by, Bullyland
0 (0%)
Stegosaurus 2007 by, Bullyland
0 (0%)
Saurophaganax by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Deinotherium Deluxe by, CollectA
1 (50%)
Hypsilophodon family by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Liliensternus by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Gastonia by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Lexovisaurus by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Olorotitan by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Minmi by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Utahceratops by, CollectA
0 (0%)
Diplodocus by, Toyway
0 (0%)
Megalosaurus by, Toyway
0 (0%)
Saichania (WOH) by, Schleich
0 (0%)
Stegosaurus (WOH) by, Schleich
0 (0%)
Carnotaurus (WOH) by, Schleich
0 (0%)
Parasaurolophus by, Mojo
0 (0%)
Dacentrurus by, Battat Terra Series
0 (0%)
Love them all
0 (0%)
Do not like any of them
0 (0%)
Only the dinosaurs (and associated time frame animals)
1 (50%)
Only the mammals
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

laticauda

I am nearing my 25th review on the DTB.  I have done reviews on 9 different companies, from the new, to the older but not that old crowd, and different types of paleo animals.   I couldn't help but wonder about a couple of things.   The first thing I wondered about is, how are my reviews, and do people find it informative. I have no idea if people like them, or hate them, but I keep writing them anyways.  Second, I could be wrong, but I feel like I tend to review the lesser known, or less popular toys to review.  That is why I am starting this poll, as I am just curious. 

(Quick Back story) As a teacher, parent, and collector, when I stumbled upon the DTB, I found it incredibly helpful, with the best reviewed information I had seen anywhere.   So when I started writing reviews, that is the aspect and perspective that I come from.  I research as best I can, but I am by no means paleontologist.

laticauda

Everyone, just ignore this poll, as I accidentally submitted it before I was even done, and now I can't make the correct changes, so Ignore it!   ;)

DinoToyForum

Maybe I can make changes for you if you are unable?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.