You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Upcoming Dino Exhibit in Yokohama

Started by dgmilner, March 07, 2015, 05:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgmilner

Dino World 2015
Pacifico Yokohama Convention Center
Yokohama, Japan
July 18, 2015 - August 31, 2015
http://www.dinoworld.jp/

Daspletodave

Maybe we'll get another limited edition Favorite Collection dinosaur(s) out of this exhibit!

Arul

Some of my friend will go there hehehe

triceratops83

Quote from: Daspletodave on March 24, 2015, 10:40:59 PM
Maybe we'll get another limited edition Favorite Collection dinosaur(s) out of this exhibit!

Since the Saurolophus is so hard to get a hold of, I'm hoping for another hadrosaur, maybe a Tsintaosaurus with the proper crest.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Uroplatus

Quote from: ARUL on March 25, 2015, 05:16:29 AM

If there is an exclusive figure there, let them pick some up.., and let me know if they did please.  :))

Arul

Quote from: Uroplatus on March 25, 2015, 01:38:02 PM
Quote from: ARUL on March 25, 2015, 05:16:29 AM

If there is an exclusive figure there, let them pick some up.., and let me know if they did please.  :))

Yes me too im waiting for the gift hahaha here exclusive brand like favorite safari collecta etc is hard to find...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.