News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Gorgosaurus with movable jaw.

Started by Jetoar, August 08, 2013, 09:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Thanks partners. It is the painted version of it  ^-^.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Tyto_Theropod

Very impressive! The eye looks really alive. In fact, the colours have really brought your sculpt to life!

I'd personally have made the teeth sharper, they look a little blunt on this, but I understand if this for practical reasons. Also, now it's painted I notice that the main three toes on the feet are all the same length - I believe that the middle one should be a bit longer than the others.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on March 16, 2015, 10:01:56 AM
Very impressive! The eye looks really alive. In fact, the colours have really brought your sculpt to life!

I'd personally have made the teeth sharper, they look a little blunt on this, but I understand if this for practical reasons. Also, now it's painted I notice that the main three toes on the feet are all the same length - I believe that the middle one should be a bit longer than the others.

Thanks partner, I glad that you like it. I had some problems with the toes and teeth must be thick as a result of the clay but I think that it is okay in general  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Arul

Wow very nice i like it  :o great in all aspect  :D

Jetoar

Quote from: ARUL on March 16, 2015, 03:07:12 PM
Wow very nice i like it  :o great in all aspect  :D

Thanks partner, I glad that you like it  ^-^.

Dinomike

Simply stunning! The color scheme is brilliant! How did you manage to make it so flawlessly smooth?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.