News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Othicx's custom's : papo velociraptor

Started by Othicx, September 07, 2015, 08:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Othicx

Just got on this site two days ago and saw some of these awesome repraints and mods and thought I would give it a shot. Here is my first repaint of my papo velociraptor

DinoToyForum

Viking Spawn

Nice work!  Those quills are a nice touch!!!! 

Othicx

Thanks and thanks, yeah I kinda liked the idea of the quils after I figured out how I was gunna do them lol

Pachyrhinosaurus

I like it-- clearly inspired by the male JP/// raptor but with the tiger stripes of the TLW raptors. Cool. What did you use for the quills?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Arul

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Othicx

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on September 07, 2015, 11:51:01 PM
I like it-- clearly inspired by the male JP/// raptor but with the tiger stripes of the TLW raptors. Cool. What did you use for the quills?

I actually took some spare sprue from a model kit and heated it over a candle and stretched it out till I got it to the size I wanted. I saw a video once of a guy melting and stretching sprue to use as wire for a ship and thought that was a good idea

Othicx

I have three other papo figures coming,( t-Rex, allosaurus, and spineosaurus) so we'll see how I like them or if they will be getting a repaint haha. Might also try using my airbrush for one of them.

Mitko