News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collecta Collection For Sale - All Near Mint

Started by ProconCollectAr2012, November 10, 2014, 02:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProconCollectAr2012

Hey guys, and gals. Have my Collecta collection up for sale. Includes some retired models, variants, as well as the Store Display Trex, and Trike.

Asking $650 + shipping for all. Located in Kentucky.

Pics Here:

http://imgur.com/a/0UVQR

EmperorDinobot

That is a remarkable collection. How many of them are there total? Could you list every single one in a list?

I've been thinking about getting into Procon, and this would solve that problem heheh.

ProconCollectAr2012

Sorry for the late reply. Ive been super busy with work. I will try to get a list together for you asap. I think this is appox. 75% or so of the available figures. Ive collected them over several years. Thanks

Raptoress

What's the reason for selling them, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious.

ProconCollectAr2012

I must apologize for my absense, and lateness of this reply. I have been in poor health with some kidney issues, and haven't been able to do much for the past several months. They are all still available. I haven't made a list yet, and I do apologize for that. If anyone is still interested, I can make a list of all the figures included if you would like.

- I'm only selling them as I need to thin out my collections, and make some room. I collect too many things lol.

Halichoeres

I would be interested in a list if it isn't too much trouble.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.