News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi everyone!

Started by Pterodactyloid, May 18, 2015, 01:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pterodactyloid

Hi everybody! Im actually not new to this site and you may remember me as "Stegoraptor Rex" but I used that account over 3 years ago and now I've decided to return to this epic little corner of the Internet! So im glad to be back  :)

Tyto_Theropod

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy us just as much second time round. :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

DinoToyForum

Welcome back!

However, as per the forum rules, only one account is allowed per person. So, which is it going to be? If you've forgotten login details for your other account I can reset those for you, and you can also change the username for your other account if that's the issue. Probably best to use the old account since it has many posts associated with it.

Arul

laticauda

Nice to meet you and welcome back.

ZaZZU2

Pterodactyloid

Hi! And thank you all so much! Oh and by the way mr. Dinotoyforum I think I'd like to stick with this account and get rid of the old one  :) thanks for telling me!

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.