News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Revolution Diorama.

Started by Cloud the Dinosaur King, April 05, 2017, 05:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Has anyone made any dioramas concerning Dinosaur Revolution? I am making one with Broken-jaw confronting Woodstock.

CrypticPrism

What models are you using for the diorama? I want to make one of the battat cryolophosaurus and the papo, but it hasn't come out yet.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 05, 2017, 05:29:38 PM
What models are you using for the diorama? I want to make one of the battat cryolophosaurus and the papo, but it hasn't come out yet.
I'm going to be making my own out of clay.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I did this a while ago:

[Image Removed]

Although this one is probably more relevant to what you want to do:

[Image Removed]
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on April 05, 2017, 07:45:41 PM
I did this a while ago:

Although this one is probably more relevant to what you want to do:

Wow. Those dioramas look really good.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

One question concerning Woodstock, how did he/she get his/her name(also what gender is Woodstock)?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.