You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

FT: Carnegie Psittacosaurus, LF: Papo Stegosaurus Variant

Started by joossa, June 29, 2015, 03:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Hi guys. I have a Carnegie Psittacosaurus model for trade. Please read all details below.

US trades only please.

For trade is my Carnegie Psittacosaurus model. I've had this guy for a while now and am making room for other additions, so would like to trade it away. When I acquired this model, it was clear he was once attached to a Carnegie display mountain since he has some wear on the spots he was glued onto the display. See images below. Aside from that wear, it's in pretty good shape.

It's clear his feet were attached to the Carnegie display mountain and when it was pulled off, some toes came off. Also, he has some of the dried glue on the underside of his feet.

It looks like the underside of the tail was also glued to the display and has some wear from when the model was likely detached from it.
It's visible from one side, but looks fine form the other side:

I am looking for a specific Papo Stegosaurus paint variant. Currently, I own a couple different Papo Stegosaurus models:

The two on the right contain white spots on the plates. The specific paint variant I am looking for is similar to these, but with much brighter white spots on the plates. Comparable to this:

If any of you have one with bright white spots comparable to the one in the two pictures above and would like to trade, please shoot me a PM. Again, my empahsis here is that the spots have to be bright white and not dull white, as I already have one with dull white spots.

Thanks!
Joel

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

joossa

Bump. Still looking.

If you have a steggo as described above, but are not interested in trading, I would be willing to buy. Shoot me a PM.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

joossa

Bump. I am now looking for the following. Let me know if you want to trade. :)

Safari Apatosaurus, Old Version: Red and Rearing
Carnegie Camarasaurus
Toyway Polacanthus
Bullyland Lambeosaurus
Favorite Ankylosaurus
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.