News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MY FIRST UNVEILING

Started by J.R.S T REX, January 09, 2016, 02:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.R.S T REX

This newbee received the first box to begin new collection.  They are going to be on display in my office.  I went with the PAPO line and my opening order included the following:

Green running T Rex
Green baby T Rex
Brown baby T Rex
Brachiosaurus
Apatosaurus
Triceratops
Baby Triceratops
Velociraptor

Kayakasaurus

Nice display area you've got there.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

alexeratops

like a bantha!

J.R.S T REX

Thanks for bringing the mistake to my attention.  Oops, corrected!  My display area has some more room but I am afraid that I will outgrow it quickly!

laticauda

Viking Spawn

Excellent display so far!  Is that located in your family den?

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Good start! Love the display set-up. :)

Libraraptor

That cabinet and its content so far are gorgeous!

PaleoMatt

DinoLord

Lovely display cabinet! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

Halichoeres

Really nice space for dinosaurs! And a good start to your collection, too.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stargatedalek

Love the display, suits the Papo perfectly, very cinematic feeling.

MLMjp

Beautiful display!

The lighting combined with the cabinet makes it look like a museum expositor. :) :)

J.R.S T REX

Wow, thank you all so much for the kind words!  What a friendly forum!  The display you see is the hutch from my Winners Only computer desk and is located in my office.  I have some more figures coming and once it is complete (is it ever complete? LOL) or should I say filled to my liking, I will post another pic.  Thanks so much!

Archinto

The more of these Papo figures I see I like them more. What beautiful models. Your display is awesome! Can't wait to see it with more prehistory inside!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

J.R.S T REX

I added the T Rex head to my office above my hutch.  I also getting my entertainment center in the family room ready for some new pets!

Viking Spawn

The whole display/hutch is beautiful!  I wish I had THAT in my living room!   8)

J.R.S T REX

Thanks, I was planning on just getting a few dinosaur collectibles for my office computer hutch but seem to have caught the dino collector fever and planning on using the family room entertainment center to expand my collection. 

DinoG

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 11, 2016, 06:33:05 AM
The whole display/hutch is beautiful!  I wish I had THAT in my living room!   8)
Idem!
Run!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: