You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

new/better image and last call for Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum Cretaceous Life

Started by brettnj, July 29, 2015, 04:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I think this one shows them much better.

My order is in and I'm expecting confirmation (and shipping) no later than tomorrow.  If interested, contact me ASAP.

Thanks.

brettnj

Received 13 sets today.  Have one set plus two pteranodons available.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

brettnj

I'll explain this for anyone considering joining the almost 70 people buying from me...

For US buyers I virtually always beat the lowest eBay price for all figures old and new--sometimes by as much as 90+%.  With international buyers, shipping of a single figure or set sometimes gets in the way of that since I'm already paying retail for them as opposed to the Japanese sellers offering new sets at competitive prices, so I can barely make any money selling them that way at all.  Combining shipping helps tremendously.

But to answer more practically, I only charge actual shipping which I'll find out Monday when I'm at the post office.  If I can manage (offer the lowest price and not lose money) the sale at all, I will.

If I don't get back to you by Tuesday morning, please remind me here.

Thanks.
Brett

CityRaptor

Oh no

brettnj

Hey CR.

Probably should be sending this privately but it has bits of info that might help others...

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.  It's on my list to do.

I actually went to the post office both Monday and Tuesday and both times forgot to bring a mock-up of the package (along with the 40 other packages I had to take).  I have to go again either today or tomorrow but that trip is pending a buyer sending me his address so I don't know when it will be.

But I also don't have the spare set I thought I had.  Though I have more coming, I won't have them until October or November, possibly even December depending upon how long I ask my source to hold my order (since I generally ship to my buyers roughly every two months).

If you plan to buy more, that would fit right into combining shipping, as virtually all of my other buyers do, which would help you with its cost.  But I understand you might want the set now as well.

One thing I found out yesterday is that for some reason, shipping to Germany seems far more expensive than to other, even neighboring European countries.  Though I hate to say it for my sake, if you are only interested in the one set and don't plan to be a regular buyer, I'd suggest buying the $27.98 set including free shipping from Japan on eBay.  Otherwise, I'm happy to get you the rate and start an order for you.

Please let me know what you decide.

Thanks.
Brett

CityRaptor

Oh no

brettnj

Though I assume you don't want it, for you or anyone else interested, I actually do still have one Cretaceous set.

Sorry for the confusion./Thanks.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.