News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from reddit

Started by dekema2, October 24, 2015, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekema2

So how I got here is rather weird.

I was browsing this website called reddit, and I saw this link about a boy playing with dinosaurs, and somehow it became "viral." I went to his "YouTube channel" and discovered a link to your website.

In essence he did free advertising for you guys!

I guess I'll be around to chat about dinosaurs. I did see Jurassic World over the summer and have gone to a paleontological site to dig up bones in the past. So I'm not a troll.

Also, you had the most visits to your site today.

DinoToyForum

He dekema2 and welcome to the forum. I sometimes share links to Reddit myself so glad to have another Redditor on board! Where was the link posted?

Edit - found the link, front page! Unusual that the member put a link to their dinotoyforum profile as their contact info, but that explains the influx of recent visitors! You never can tell what'll go viral  :))

So, thanks to dinosauradventures (http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1602) are due! And I've subscribed to his channel on youtube, of course  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.