News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Shake your Thagomizer!

Started by Bokisaurus, May 17, 2012, 11:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Halichoeres believe that Safari stegosaurus will soon be sold in American stores before European ones. Between December in the US and early January and in Europe between early January-early February will be sold in almost all online stores the expected allosaurus, pteranodon, spinosaurus and obviously the Safari 2019 stegosaurus are well-known figures of dinosaurs but in this In this case it was necessary that Safari make a reissue and a new sculpture of these dinosaurs and emblematic prehistoric animals in the field of paleontology.

On the other hand, I congratulate you on the Vitae wuerhosaurus and the PNSO huayangosaurus are magnificent sculptures made by two relevant Chinese companies in the toy industry.

Bokisaurus

Here you go ^-^
[]
Safari new for 2019

Shonisaurus

It is spectacular Safari stegosaurus the best done of its kind I repeat again and a scientifically accurate figure. I apologize to Doug for criticizing this magnificent figure and relegate it in second place against the previous Safari stegosaurus and the Carnegie stegosaurus. The figure of Safari 2019 stegosaurus is superior.

Halichoeres

The new PNSO Chungkingosaurus with some of its relatives:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I love all three of those, can't wait for ED to get the Chungkingosaurus set in
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

For those of you who don't read collection threads:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Fenestra

Lanthanotus

I see my collection could do with some more stegosaurs... but where to put them?

Shonisaurus

The two versions of Nanmu Studio's stegosaurus painting that will soon be commercialized should be added. Honestly two highly recommended figures although they are based on animals in the JP / JW film saga.

Halichoeres

Mattel's Yingshanosaurus. Over/under for how long it will take one of the Chinese companies to make a new version?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Has the Miragaia not shown up here yet?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

andrewsaurus rex

i'd be interested in hearing opinions of the new PNSO Miragaia figure..  The plates on the back being tall and closely packed is a different  and interesting look for Mira.  Not the usual short stubby plate look of the Carnegie model.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

It is based off the restoration by Ashley Patch and the Miragaia Project. You can see it around. They have put a lot of work into it, so I will take them at their word for now

andrewsaurus rex

thanks for the info....i'll have to look into it.    It's certainly a lot 'prettier' interpretation of Miragaia than most.  I did always wonder about the short stubby plates in many representations, especially with their somewhat irregular shapes.  It does mean i'm going to have to re-work my exiting Miragaia though, that's going to be a chore..

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 27, 2021, 06:31:28 PM

I knew I was forgetting something:

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 28, 2021, 08:26:13 PM
Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 27, 2021, 06:31:28 PM

I knew I was forgetting something:

Can it be with differential the best miragaia made to date from the scientific sculptural point of view?

Rexy

So far, my Stegosaur collection contains Lexovisaurus, Miragaia, Dacentrurus, Kentrosaurus, Wuerhosaurus and Stegosaurus.
Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

Splonkadumpocus

Ah, stegosaurs! Stegosaurus has long been my favorite dinosaur; it's just so adorably awkward with its tiny little head and all those plates. So naturally I have plenty of stegosaurs.

Miragaia (Carnegie), Kentrosaurus (Safari), Stegosaurus (Safari 2019), Gigantspinosaurus (Collecta), Stegosaurus (Safari 2007), Tuojiangosaurus (Imperial).

Over9K

My REBOR Mountain Garden Steg gettin' hassled by The Al...

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.