News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm New

Started by FishFossil, April 10, 2016, 04:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishFossil

I've been watching the forum for a few months now and figured i may as well join up. I am a huge fan of all things extinct, and enjoy working on paleoart. I really look forward to getting to know you all   :))

Arul

Welcome to the forum :) what kind of paleoart that you work ? Painting ? Sculpting ? :)

FishFossil

Quote from: Arul on April 10, 2016, 04:10:22 AM
Welcome to the forum :) what kind of paleoart that you work ? Painting ? Sculpting ? :)

Thank you! I mainly work with graphite and pastels. I'll probably post some here later on  :)

Dinomike

Hi and welcome to the forum!  Is that your drawing on the banner? Looks really cool!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

PaleoMatt

Welcome!!! I'll check out your DeviantArt :)

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Tyto_Theropod

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. And palaeoart is always appreciated! :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

FishFossil

Quote from: Dinomike on April 10, 2016, 06:51:32 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum!  Is that your drawing on the banner? Looks really cool!

I wish! It was actually made by a good friend on DeviantArt.  ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Glad to welcome another appreciator ( sounds like a new dinosaur name?) of prehistoric art here!

Nanuqsaurus

Welcome to the forum! :D I hope you have a good time here! I love your banner by the way, looks really awesome.

Viking Spawn

Lanthanotus

Welcome, FishFossil! This name is picked by mere chance, or are fish your main interest when it comes to extinct?

SBell

Welcome to the forum. I appreciate the forum nickname!

Halichoeres

Welcome, FishFossil! Fish fossils are the best fossils :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.