You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Anyone selling TOYWAY BBC Walking with Dinosaurs collection

Started by dylansdinocollection, January 10, 2016, 10:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylansdinocollection

Looking for anyone selling The BBC walking with Dinosaurs ! Thanks.

Georassic

I believe that Halichoeres has a Diplodocus for sale...

SBell

Quote from: Georassic on January 11, 2016, 12:43:14 AM
I believe that Halichoeres has a Diplodocus for sale...

There wasn't a Toyway WwD  Diplodocus. There was a TS Toys WwD-knock-inspired one. Or, a Toyway BMNH Diplodocus.

Don't know if he has any of those for sale though.

Halichoeres

Yep, I do have one of those. Sean's correct, it's not officially associated with WWD. As such, it's cheaper than a WWD figure would be. If you're interested, I'll set it aside for you. Afraid I don't have any WWD guys aside from the Postosuchus I already sent you  :-\
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

dylansdinocollection

Thanks guys Dylan wants the original BBC ones :( lol I see them on ebay from the UK they are quite expensive will just wait and see if anyone has any first I think. He loves the Postosuchus and I didn't know it was from the BBC documentary till he pointed it out to me and told me he wanted the rest of the series . I guess the boy knows his Dinos!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: dylansdinocollection on January 11, 2016, 02:52:21 PM
Thanks guys Dylan wants the original BBC ones :( lol I see them on ebay from the UK they are quite expensive will just wait and see if anyone has any first I think. He loves the Postosuchus and I didn't know it was from the BBC documentary till he pointed it out to me and told me he wanted the rest of the series . I guess the boy knows his Dinos!

I'm collecting them too but unfortunately they are not so easy to find anymore..
The original BBC WWD figures are highly collectible and highly priced if in mint conditions.
I know what I'm talking about....  ::)
But Good Luck to you  :)

dylansdinocollection

Looks like I may be buying from ebay then he's going to have to log a lot of house chores to get them! LOL

Halichoeres

Quote from: dylansdinocollection on January 11, 2016, 11:02:59 PM
Looks like I may be buying from ebay then he's going to have to log a lot of house chores to get them! LOL
I'd recommend checking ebay.co.uk in addition to the US eBay. They're sometimes a little cheaper there, and sellers are often willing to ship across the Atlantic if you send them a message.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.