News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino toys in nature (New pics)

Started by Mr. Challenger, January 24, 2015, 01:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

AcroSauroTaurus

The Carnotaurus one is awesome! Good work! But only two new ones? Can't way for the next group!
I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Very nice! The last one reminds me of the images in Time Exposure.

Arul

Poor marine reptile but its really inspired me  :) very beautiful "night" scene, you must be done a very good work on lighting setting hehehe  ;)

postsaurischian

:D Wonderful pictures, Mr. Challenger!
After all it seems now we will have a diorama contest in 2016. I would definitely have voted for the Ceratosaurus a few posts ago.

Libraraptor

The stranded Elsamosaurus would make a great diorama.

Arul

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 07, 2016, 07:56:42 AM
The stranded Elsamosaurus would make a great diorama.

Its collecta attenborosaurus :)

laticauda

I could say great pictures, but that description falls well short of how nice the pictures are.  Really nice. 

Nebuloid

Great work ! The attenborosaurus one is definately my favourite so far.

Mr. Challenger

Viking Spawn

Dinomike

Beautiful pictures! Love the water effect! Had a lot of trouble with it in the last contest - you pulled it off in an excellent fashion!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

LophoLeeVT

love it. but diddnt plesiosaurus gave birth to live plesiosaurus,not eggs?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: raptor64870 on March 23, 2016, 08:38:02 AM
Well, my idea with that picture was to show the attenborosaurus stranded on the shore. Look at that sad face! And look at the red marks in the body, neck and flippers. He (or she) is really conscious about his death  :(

Arul

Quote from: Mr. Challenger on March 23, 2016, 10:26:16 AM
Quote from: raptor64870 on March 23, 2016, 08:38:02 AM
Well, my idea with that picture was to show the attenborosaurus stranded on the shore. Look at that sad face! And look at the red marks in the body, neck and flippers. He (or she) is really conscious about his death  :(

This concept, this concept...i really love your work :) figure, effect, background, they fit together in one pict :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.