News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Toffen´s collection

Started by Toffen, January 27, 2015, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toffen

Hello Dino Friends :)

My name is Fredrik and I live in the northern part of Europe (Sweden).

It was actually a coincidence that I found this page, but now that I've been here a few days and looked around a bit, I have to say that I´m thrilled that I found this place :)
Ever since I was a little kid I´ve been interested in dinosaurs, but it wasn´t until about 4 months ago when I saw Jurassic Park again at grown age, I was stuck again :) Then I slowly started to build up my own little collectíon.

I´ve seen some photos of other members' collections, and I must say that I´m deeply impressed by your fine collections.

My own collection was from the beginning mainly focused on things related to JP, but nowadays it contains a bit of everything. Most of my new purchases will be from Papo and Rebor, as these companies are my favorites. Right now I have a very small collection of figures, but I look forward to expand my collection as time goes on. When my collection gets bigger I´m gonna make a dinosaur wall in my living room :)

Pentaceratops made by Schleich

Allosaurus made by Schleich

Brachiosaurus made by ?

Allosaurus (old version) made by Schleich

Jurassic Park Velociraptor Egg made by Cinema Replicas

Jurassic Park Velociraptor Claw made by Cinema Replicas

King Kong Venatosaurus skull made by Weta Workshop

King Kong V-Rex Bust made by Weta Workshop

Yutyrannus Huali made by Rebor

T-Rex made by Rebor

sauroid

welcome to DTF Toffen. very nice collection.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Welcome Fredrik, I'm glad you found us! I like your Jurassic Park prop replicas  8)

triceratops83

Hi! You've got some nice collector's items!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Arul

Dinomike

Hello - välkommen! Nice replicas!! I think that brachiosaurus was made by Bullyland. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Toffen

It would be very interesting to find out who has made this brachiosaurus. I think Bullyland sounds lika a good guess.

Roselaar

Hi there! Welcome!

Excellent start. Very interesting JP replica pieces there. :)

Toffen

My collection has finally got some new additions... including my first ever Papo dinosaur :)

Papo - Apatosaurus

Rebor - Utahraptor

Rebor - Triceratops "Jolly"

Weta Workshop - Ferrucutus Skull

Imagemotor - Scale 1:1 Jurassic Park Velociraptor Bust

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice scores!

I didn't know the Rebor Rex was so small..or the Triceratops hatchling so large.

Arul

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 27, 2015, 12:54:20 AM
Nice scores!

I didn't know the Rebor Rex was so small..or the Triceratops hatchling so large.

Yeah you are right, im surprised too...

Invicta Hunter

What number was your Triceratops hatchling?

Toffen

That´s just a bad camera angle. The T-Rex is quite big, but I´m surprised by the size of the triceratops, It´s very big. Love them both :)
Here´s a more accurate comparison.

Toffen

The hatchling Triceratops is number 34.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.