News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

F

Hi from the caribbean

Started by fason, March 28, 2016, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fason

Hello,

Ive been lurking on this and the sts forum  for a while now and decided to join so that
i could find better models .( without getting them shipped from japan)
  :P

tyrantqueen

Hello and welcome. I bet the weather is lovely where you are >:D

Viking Spawn

DinoToyForum

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy :D

SBell

fason

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 28, 2016, 05:46:09 PM
Hello and welcome. I bet the weather is lovely where you are >:D

maybe a bit too lovely ;)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: fason on March 28, 2016, 05:34:25 PM
Hello,

Ive been lurking on this and the sts forum  for a while now and decided to join so that

Hello and welcome! Joining in was a good decision. Carribean? Where exactly? I was to the Dominican Republic, a great holiday!

fason

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 29, 2016, 07:08:45 AM
Quote from: fason on March 28, 2016, 05:34:25 PM
Hello,

Hello and welcome! Joining in was a good decision. Carribean? Where exactly? I was to the Dominican Republic, a great holiday!

ive been living in jamaica  , but we visit turks like its a home :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.