News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinoLord's Kaiyodo Sales - RARE figures available

Started by DinoLord, September 09, 2014, 04:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

I have a lot of Kaiyodo Dinotales spares available to trade/sell. I'm hoping to trade for other Kaiyodos to flesh out my collection, though I will consider other offers (check out my other thread).

Here's what I have.

Series 1:

Version A:
Triceratops skeleton - $6

Version B (rare):
Triceratops - $10
Triceratops skeleton - $9
Parasaurolophus skeleton - $8
Liopleurodon - $7
Dimetrodon - $10
Sinemys gamera - $10
Psychopyge - $15
Tyrannosaurus skull - $9
Mammoth - $8

Series 2:
Allosaurus special - $10
Allosaurus skeleton - $10
Brachiosaurus skeleton - $5
Iguanodon - $6
Struthiomimus - $10
Meiolania - $7
Tanystropheus - $10
Megatherium - $10
Australopithecus boisei - $8
Eurypterus (plastic support piece broken, very easy fix) - $13
Anomalocaris - $20
Allosaurus skull - $5
Tuatara (Sphenodon) - $20

Series 3:

Acrocanthosaurus skeleton - $9
Saichania - $9

Series 4:

Ceratosaurus skull - $10
Palaeoloxodon naumanni - $10
Palaeoloxodon naumanni skull - $7

Series 6:
Iguanodon (red) - $12
Quetzalcoatlus (pink, one foot is broken, very easily fixed)* - $9
Stegosaurus (light brown) - $12
Titanis (black) - $12

Series 7:
Dunkleosteus skull (dark) - $6

Special release:
Dino Expo 2002 Stegosaurus - $15
JP3 Coca Cola Brachiosaurus  - $8
JP3 Stegosaurus  - $8

And here's what I'm missing:

UHA Collect Club Velociraptor vs. Protoceratops skeleton
Sega Tokugawa vinyl T. rex second paint version (light brown)

Georassic

Roselaar

DinoLord

Quote from: Georassic on September 09, 2014, 09:05:53 PM
The orange Coelophysis is presently on US ebay at a great price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261586643426?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I had meant the other variant, though I ended up finding one on YAJ.

Want list has been trimmed down a bit. Priority goes to Series 4 and 2 figures.

EmperorDinobot

Are you interested in non-prehistoric creatures?

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

Updated availability list. Will be receiving some more Series 6 spares in the next 2-3 weeks so keep an eye out for this thread if you may be interested

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

Updated list. Will consider selling these too as I don't like having too many spares lying around - pm me your offers!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

DinoLord

Added prices. Have a lot of spares from multiple series coming in soon so watch this thread.  ;)

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Georassic

DinoLord

DinoLord

Bump. Here's your chance to get some of the tricky to find Series 5 and 6 figures!

DinoLord

Quen

DinoLord

DinoLord

DinoLord

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: