News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Who wants a Sauropod carcass? BIG UPDATE!

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, March 26, 2016, 06:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antorbitalfenestrae

Looks great! I love the big spikes. What color scheme were you thinking of for the painted one?

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: antorbitalfenestrae on May 15, 2016, 07:24:21 AM
Looks great! I love the big spikes. What color scheme were you thinking of for the painted one?

I'm not sure yet, which is why I plan on selling the figures unpainted, so that people with better painting skills can work their "magic" on the figure. ;D
I am the Dinosaur King!

CarnegieCollector

Quote from: Roselaar on March 26, 2016, 03:58:27 PM
I'd love a dead Sauropod. If we're talking Collecta, I'd love any large Sauropod figure anyway, they're not high on those.
i think most sauropods are already dead!Lol!
Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.