News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MARCHING BEASTS!

Started by suspsy, May 01, 2017, 11:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

The sequel to the magnificent Marching Dinosaurs video is finally here!  :)) :)) :))

https://youtu.be/AtVGwHPzyNc
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Loon

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: suspsy on May 01, 2017, 11:48:00 PM
The sequel to the magnificent Marching Dinosaurs video is finally here!  :)) :)) :))

https://youtu.be/AtVGwHPzyNc
Yeah!

ZoPteryx

Very cool!  Hopefully a "Marching Monsters" video featuring Paleozoic life is in the works.  :)

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: ZoPteryx on May 02, 2017, 12:24:49 AM
Very cool!  Hopefully a "Marching Monsters" video featuring Paleozoic life is in the works.  :)
i was just thinking about this. I would also like to see a pterosaur and a prehistoric marine reptile one.

suspsy

If they did a pterosaur video, should they walk or fly?

And should the man be swimming in a sea monster video?

PumperKrickel

deleted

suspsy

Yes, it's not easy making mammals look diverse and vibrant in terms of colour, but this video pulls it off.

I wish Meiolania and Purussaurus had been included in this one.

Jose S.M.

I love this! it even made me learn new things, I didn't knew a couple of species so I had to look them up.

Daspletotyrannus

I would love to see a Paleozoic life one. I like this and the Dinosaurs one. I hope they make more.

Halichoeres

Quote from: SuperiorSpider on May 03, 2017, 12:32:23 AM
Quote from: suspsy on May 02, 2017, 11:31:47 AM
If they did a pterosaur video, should they walk or fly?

And should the man be swimming in a sea monster video?

For the pterosaurs they should find a way to show the wingspans. Their height is less impressive I feel.
For the sea monster video the human should just be a diver.

I love these videos, especially the colours and patterns on the animals are quite inspiring to me.

For the pterosaurs, maybe they show a hang glider in dorsal or ventral view, and pterosaurs flap or soar by in turn?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 03, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

For the pterosaurs, maybe they show a hang glider in dorsal or ventral view, and pterosaurs flap or soar by in turn?

I really like that idea. I'd also want to see a selection of all extinct flying animals, not just pterosaurs.

Lanthanotus

Pterosaurs are a hard choice to be made for such a video as I agree the wingspan would not come to much play if shown from the side... however the very diverse and distinct headshapes, size and crests wouldn not be much recognizable from a dorsal view.

terrorchicken

I just discovered this video yesterday. Its so well done! Though I think he may have made some of the animals too big(but Im not an expert.)  I do love how distinctively he did each creature's walking gait and how attractive he made the coat colors/patterns. I recognized most of the species but the giant baboon was a new one to me, I didnt think a baboon could get that big!

suspsy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.