News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello every dino fans !

Started by Glorydino13, August 06, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glorydino13

Hi every one . I have join in this community about 1 year . I think many of you like diorama . I'm one teenage who like diorama too . This community have many things that make me exited . Diorama contest is one contest which I can show my pics and vote another . And this web give me many tips about dinosaur figure and model . I hope this group will give me new information forever . Nice to meet you .  :D

Lanthanotus

Welcome to the forum, Glory dinosaur. Did you already start some collection ? :)

laticauda

Pleasure to meet you.  Glad your excited, the diorama contest has great entries this year. 

docronnie

Welcome to DTF! Hope you're enjoying your stay here.  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Uncle Rex

Yes, welcome. This Forum has many interesting topics bit I enjoy the dioramas most of all.

DinoToyForum

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul