News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: Dunkleosteus

Started by joossa, August 04, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 17, 2016, 05:37:26 PM
Quote from: utd7 on October 17, 2016, 02:18:08 PM
Seems like a neat idea but I would prefer REBOR focus on ironing out some problems they have with their current 1/35 scale dinos and then maybe widening their range with stuff like other prehistoric creatures like this Dunkleostues.

What really frustates me with all these major toy companies like PAPO and all the others is that they only focus on the well established dinosaur species like T-rex, etc. I get it you have to make the well established and famous species but there are so many cool species to make and not just dinosaurs, like they could make some epic creatures from the Permian and not just Dimetrodon.

I agree with both these points. I'm particularly into prehistoric fish, so it bums me out that while there are half a dozen figures each of Dunkleosteus and Megalodon, literally thousands of other prehistoric fish have never been made at all.

You would think Rhizodus and Helicoprion would at least be in the same category as those two.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

BlueKrono

Consider me sufficiently teased. Is there a release date yet on this thing?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Reptilia

I don't think that Rebor released anything else than that image, this thread is a bit of a speculation considering that they even haven't officially said it is a Dunkleosteus. Considering they have Carnotaurus on the way plus five herbivores and the jumping JP raptor already announced for this year I highly doubt that this will materialize anytime soon, whatever it is.

Brontozaurus

Quote from: Reptilia on January 12, 2017, 11:09:47 PM
I don't think that Rebor released anything else than that image, this thread is a bit of a speculation considering that they even haven't officially said it is a Dunkleosteus. Considering they have Carnotaurus on the way plus five herbivores and the jumping JP raptor already announced for this year I highly doubt that this will materialize anytime soon, whatever it is.

There's no way it's *not* going to be Dunkleosteus. This is Rebor we're talking about.  :P
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

GojiraGuy1954

Where's the Megalodon/Great white discussion?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Reptilia

Sure not here, try the Rebor general discussion thread.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.