News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lu Haoran’s collections

Started by luhaoran8889, December 10, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletotyrannus

Are you the reason for the Battat Styracosaurus being so hard to find? Lol. Nice collection. 

Who makes that nest on your prehistoric mammals shelf?  Sort of looks like the Carnegie Maiasaura nest with the babies replace with eggs.

Tyrannosauron

Are you currently looking to adopt? I'm gainfully employed, so you wouldn't have to worry about college tuition.

Ikessauro

What's that "Anhangueridae" perched pterosaur in the back? Who makes it?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 12, 2016, 03:36:55 AM
What's that "Anhangueridae" perched pterosaur in the back? Who makes it?

The same figure is in Postsaurischian's collection:

http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/2972?page=34

Flaffy

Doesn't really give out much info regarding this Anhanguera model.

luhaoran8889

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on December 12, 2016, 01:44:55 PM
It's from Shanghai Natural History Museum.

Flaffy

Quote from: luhaoran8889 on December 12, 2016, 02:51:30 PM
Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on December 12, 2016, 01:44:55 PM
It's from Shanghai Natural History Museum.
Thanks!  ^-^
I don't remember seeing it the last time I went there, hopefully it's not retired.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on December 12, 2016, 12:13:07 AM
Are you the reason for the Battat Styracosaurus being so hard to find? Lol. ....

That was exactly what I wondered!!  I'm intrigued to know how you tracked down so many so quickly!

BrontoScorpio

What a wonderful wonderful collection !
Took my breath away - so many collectible items.
I may suggest you try to organize them differently on your shelves - not so crowded and a different mix of item on every shelve -
but, that is just my taste...

Dinomike

Wow! Truly impressive! A lot of Battat Styracosauruses there! Cool! Thanks for sharing!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

acro-man

insanely huge collection indeed.
overshadows 99% of all collections, in terms of number 8)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.