News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Skull Replica Kickstarter

Started by PaleoProductions, August 14, 2016, 08:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoProductions

Hi everyone! My name is Zach, and i'm new to the forum. Good to be part of a new paleo community. I'm the founder of a company called Paleo Paroductions, and we currently have a kickstarter going for a new Desktop Collection line of skull replicas. We plan to release over 40 different specimens So far, we are already 400% funded in just 4 days, but we want to keep going further. WIth every$2,500 more we make, we do an early release of a new skull. We already have 2 skulls "unlocked" and we're only $900 away from a 3rd being unlocked. In this kickstarter, the pledges are pre-orders, and they're at a 25% discount from what they will be retail.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1828881564/paleo-productions-desktop-skull-collection

Anyway, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check it out and share with all of your dinosaur friends! There are quite a few images on the kickstarter page, itself. Thanks everyone!

-Zach

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.