You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone else name their dinosaur toys?

Started by CarnegieCollector, August 17, 2016, 05:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

So, helping to raise Steven are Qianzhousaurus Pearl, the Ankylosaurus Amethyst and Garnet, who is actually a Hybrid?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dilopho

Quote from: Brontozaurus on August 18, 2016, 09:17:52 AM
I got the small collecta feathered Tyrannosaurus last week, and somewhere along the line decided it was the dad for the baby rex toy. So the dad rex is Greg (the most dad name I could think of) and the baby is Steven. Ten points if you also get the reference.

I used to name my toys, but not really any more.

Quote from: CityRaptor on August 18, 2016, 11:39:33 AM
So, helping to raise Steven are Qianzhousaurus Pearl, the Ankylosaurus Amethyst and Garnet, who is actually a Hybrid?

Hehheh I love editing software

suspsy

I've named a few of them. Off the top of my head, there's Firestreak, G'Nash, Stabber, Scrape, Commodious, Quickbite, Bonecrusher, Ziggy Jawbreaker, Paddles, Waddles, Blueback, and Roughskull.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Cosmosaur

Only two of them have names.
Irwin the Papo Kaprosuchus.
And Kite the Papo Rainbow Trex.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.