News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor - new for 2016!

Started by Starboy, December 30, 2015, 09:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saurox

Any word on when they will be out? I would pre order them off of dans dinosaurs but the post and packaging comes up to the same a. Extra £25 per figurine.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: masakira on January 22, 2016, 07:49:08 AM
Any word on when they will be out? I would pre order them off of dans dinosaurs but the post and packaging comes up to the same a. Extra £25 per figurine.

You mean "Punch & Judy?"  They are expecting to ship real SOON!  Probably within a couple of weeks.

Viking Spawn

The offspring look great!  But let's see the living ADULTS!!!!   

sauroid

the texture sorta reminds me of Mojo's last batch of dinos, i.e. not so good
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Because of REBOR's rolling schedule of new releases they don't fit the format of this forum section, so I'm locking this "new for 2016" thread and directing you to the "REBOR general discussion" (http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3099.0) and individual Rebor figure threads. Due to the large amount of discussion each rebor figure generates, a separate forum thread is created for each new model (pair of models) as it is released. The moderators are considering whether a REBOR subforum may be on the cards to make navigation easier.  C:-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.